Sammi Yu: Study Abroad in Hawaii

Is it your first time travelling on your own to another country for such a long time? It was mine. However, it did not make this experience abroad any harder, but rather fun and exciting. If you have made up your mind to go there already, then DO IT!

You will certainly not regret it! Before I went there a friend of mine said “one of the best things about traveling is that we can always learn things that we did not expect we would.” She was totally right. I thought about a lot of things that would happen during this trip and how I would change emotionally and individually, but it was more than that. 

Even though it was only five months, I have grown and mature in a way that I certainly did not expect I would. And it was the best take away from this trip for me. And one last thing is, have fun and enjoy every moment there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!