Annika Granander: Hawaii Is THE Place To Be


To all fellow students that are thinking of applying to study abroad: DO IT! This is the experience of a life time.  It is a great opportunity to get out and see the world, learn something new, make new friends and to discover who you are.  The study abroad program that Capilano University offers is really good, and gives you many different types of exchange programs to choose from and everyone in the Study Abroad office is really helpful.




It is really exciting to go to another country and study a semester there. You learn so much about the culture, get to try new food, and see new things. You may never get to go to these places under any other circumstances, so why not go there now and go to school at the same time.


I was super excited to go to Hawaii for my semester abroad. I was definitely a little nervous about having to move away from all my comforts of home and move to a new and very different place. This feeling is totally normal for everyone, and it quickly goes away once you get settled. My suggestions for anyone thinking about going abroad is to take everything with a grain of salt, try something new every day, do as many touristy things as possible, even if it costs lots of money because you will regret it in the end if you don’t do it. I will take so many memories away from this experience. Ones that I will remember forever. I think everyone should take part in the Study Abroad program at Capilano University. It was a great experience for me and it will be for you too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!