Kavita Badasha: There Could Be No Cure For Paris.

I’ve been to Paris three times in the past 15 months. Three times and the city never gets old. The first weekend of April, I started my Easter vacation in Paris. I was so excited to get myself back to this amazing city and for the friends I was with to see it for the first time!                   

I don’t know what it is about Paris, but the feeling of being there, the history, the sights, the people; I am captivated by it all. Yes, everywhere you look, there are tourists, but beyond that, there is such elegance to everything.
    
I’ve seen a lot in Paris, in my last two trips, but this trip I was able to do some new things that I was really pleased about! I’ve always seen photo’s of people in Paris, standing at this view point of the Eiffel Tower and have always, always wondered “Where is that place?!”. Now, I finally know where it is. It’s called the Trocadero and I suggest when/if you go to Paris, to make sure you go to this point. The view is incredible and you can take some fun pictures!

                                 
Second spot, was the top of the Arc de Triomphe. I LOVE the Arc de Triomphe, and when I found out you could go to the top, even better! So on our second night in Paris, up we went for an incredible view of Champs Elysees and of course, the Eiffel Tower.                     
Lessons learned: some cities are a one-time visit. Paris (for me atleast) no matter how many times I go to this incredible city, I’ll still be in enchanted. There is more to see than the tourist sites. Spend time in the various districts – Latin Quarter, Saint Germain. Take a couple of hours to sit and people watch at a café along Champs Elysees, Enjoy the sunset at Sacre Coeur, have dinner in Montmartre, See the Catacombs. I still haven’t completed some of the things in the above list and am already looking forward to my next time there!

Paris, je t’aime.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!