Lauren Miller: Venice, Italy

During my spring break in Vienna, Austria myself and five other exchange students I met and became friends with (one American, one South Korean, one Finnish, one French and one Spanish) travelled to Italy for two weeks.  

Our first stop and most memorable part of the trip was Venice, Italy, it is an absolutely breathtaking city.  The first day we arrived it was quite surreal the weather was amazing, we were in jeans in a t-shirt and the sun was shinning. We spent the whole day walking all throughout the city and taking beautiful photos. 

For lunch we sat in the sun on the water and I split a Calzone and a salad with one of my friends.  A Calzone is a special Italian pizza that is folded in half and has air in it, inside the pizza was ham, sausage and mozzarella.


This city was so amazing due to the weather, food, the view of the water, castles, churches, buildings and of course taking one of the famous gondola rides.  I would highly recommend travelling to Italy when you come abroad!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!