Gurkirn Sran: Working For The Mouse


 
Learning about the Walt Disney Company has been eye opening. Even though I did a ton of research on the Disney Company to prepare for my interview, there are still tons of new facts and information as the company has such a rich history and is constantly evolving.
 
 
I think what surprised me the most was the emphasis the company puts on safety. Every decision is made while putting both the guests and casts safety first. It is of such high importance that the company has a special phone line dedicated to reporting any safety concerns one might have and have the number printed on the back of every employee ID.
 
 
Overall, the program has been very exciting and beneficial. Some days are harder than others but I’m grateful to be able to have this experience and am looking forward to the months to come. I am especially excited to start travelling now that I have settled in and have adapted to the life of a ‘CP’.

Gurkin Sran is a Tourism Management student at Capilano University. Gurkin participated in the Disney International Program in California and Florida, USA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!