Gregory Thorburn: Enjoying Life Abroad

When I first got to Amiens and started attending classes, I was very quiet, but that’s what I’m always like. It takes me a while to open up, but I eventually did and met lots of nice people including fellow Canadians from Ontario. This is the first time living on my own, and I have to say I think I’m doing pretty well. Knowing how to cook is key while I’m on my own, and being organized and tidy has helped me a lot.  
Brussels, Belgium
Having lots of time off from school has let me travel to 9 countries so far. I think that’ll be it for now since I’ll be back in Paris for Christmas and New Years. I made good friends with the Canadians, and I travelled to many cities with them. Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, Budapest, Vienna and Prague. When I flew here at the end of the summer, I was able to visit Monaco and the south of France with my family. My girlfriend also visited in October and we travelled to London to see an old friend, and stayed in Paris as well.
Cologne, Germany
I’ve gotten a lot done this semester; it’s the chance of a lifetime. I’ve always had a travel bug and I’m so proud that I’ve accomplished so much. I’m looking forward to traveling through Europe again in the future.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Gregory is a Bachelor of Business Administration student currently studying abroad at ESC Amiens in Amiens, France.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!