Alanna Wylde: My Strengths and Weaknesses

Living in a foreign country has made me aware of many of my strengths and weaknesses.  I find that I am quite independent and resourceful; I am able to easily find my way around and I am not afraid to ask for help when it is needed.  I am also not afraid to adventure around a city on my own.  With that being said, there are still quite a few weaknesses for me to work on.  First, I am quite apprehensive to use a foreign language as I am scared to make a fool out of myself if I mispronounce a word.  I am also quite quiet and am not the most outgoing individual.  This can sometimes hold me back in social situations.  During the remainder of the semester I hope to improve my German language skills and to be more open to trying new things and to meeting new people!


Alanna Wylde is a Bachelor of Business Administration student at Capilano University. Alanna studied abroad at FH Wien University of Applied Sciences in Vienna, Austria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!