Lauren Miller: A Couple Highlights Of My Time Abroad

My first trip outside of Vienna was to Salzburg, Austria.  A cute little city that is well known because it is where Mozart lived and it is where the Sound of Music was filmed.  We explored the city, visited the castle, ate and drank some Austrian food and beer.  I really enjoyed my time in Salzburg I would definitely recommend visiting it if you are in Vienna.

Salzburg
My last trip during my time abroad was travelling to Greece. Greece is a place I have always dreamed of visiting but never expected to go. It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Blue and white everywhere you look with the clearest most incredible sea I visited 4 different islands all interesting and beautiful in their own ways.

Mykonos
I started in Mykonos, then went to syros, next was naxos and finally I finished my adventure in greece in Santorini. Syros was this cute little island with calm water and friendly old Greek people. Naxos had incredible white sand beaches and I had so much fun atving all over the island. Santorini is known for their sunsets and wow I can definitely see why. One day i took a boat ride around the island we first walked up the volcano, swam in the hot springs, explored the town and watched the breathtaking sunset. What they all had in common were the cheap gyros and hidden beauties. Greece exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to go back in the future.

Syros
 

Comments

  1. Nice photos! It seems so good to go there. Wish I can also see that in person. Thanks for sharing.




    Canadian Visa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!