Mateo Hernandez: My Trips Abroad

I have been lucky to have so many great opportunities to travel while I have been here in Vienna. Even though there are always a lot classes to attend and work to hand in, it is important to enjoy my time in Europe and see as much as I possibly can when I have a couple of days free at a time.
My first visit was to London. I met an old friend and saw the heart of the city where the summer Olympics had taken place. I met a ton of great people and even took a tour of the Chelsea Stadium.
Prague was next on the list. The first opportunity to travel with the entire Erasmus student body. It was an amazing trip filled with amazing students from all around the world. I could not have asked for more, but it got even better since my mother and brother came to visit and took part of this trip to Prague!
Budapest was the week after. It was a quieter city, but just as amazing. We had some very interesting food at very offordable prices. We Hostel we stayed in was cheap ... and it reflected that with the conditions of the rooms and beds. It is as they say ... you get what you payed for!
Bratislava was the most recent trip. This little town was a litte bit of heaven right here in Austria. We didn't have to go far to enjoy a great day away from home. Only a two hour train trip away we were able to discover a town completely different from the greatness that is Vienna. It is important to mention that it was the great group of friends I had with me that made this last trip so enjoyable!
I am looking looking forward to what I can do next, and even this weekend I will be going to Salzburg to have a nice weekend abroad. Next week to Zurich in Switzerland. This experience in Europe has been unforgettable and I will do what I can to continue enjoying every single day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!