Kelsey Kostner: Just Do It!

When studying in Europe, you need to take advantage of every possibility you have to do something exciting that you wouldn’t be able to experience at home. In the past 2 months that I have been in Europe, I have been in 7 different countries; the amount of traveling you can do while you’re in Europe is unreal!


When I flew out of Vancouver, I landed in London and spent a couple days there taking in the scenery and the history. Then after an extra long layover I arrived in Vienna and played tourist for a couple days. After getting settled in Vienna and making friends with my new classmates, we started planning trips! Firstly, I went to Munich for Oktoberfest with another Cap student. That was definitely s bucket list experience! A couple weeks later, we got a group together to go visit Prague, and then the next weekend the school organized a trip to Budapest. Both trips were absolutely amazing. The culture, architecture and everything else about both countries were so different than Canada!

The day after returning from Budapest, my boyfriend flew all the way from Canada to visit me! While he was here, we decided to make the most of his two weeks in Europe, so we flew to Barcelona and Rome. Again, both cities were so different from what we were used to but both so amazing! My favourite part was the food J.

While living in Europe for the few months that I am, I want to experience as much as I possibly can! The fact that traveling throughout Europe is so cheap makes things a lot easier. Austria’s location right in the heart of Europe also makes a lot of countries more easily accessible which is great for quick weekend trips.

You never know when you’re going to get another chance to live in Europe, so why not live it up? Make the most of every day of your time studying abroad; travel as much as you can, make friends with everyone, take part in school activities. This will ensure an amazing experience during your time studying abroad!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!