Brooklynn Nelsen: Just do it!

If you are thinking about going abroad, then look no further… YOU HAVE TO DO IT! You may be a little hesitate, like I was, or maybe you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime. No matter what the case, you will not be disappointed. 

I can’t believe it has been over a year since I decided to take my first steps toward, what turned out to be, a life changing experience. Let me tell you, I was nervous!! I had never been on my own before and it wasn’t like I was going to be down the street, I was going across the world! However, the minute I stepped into my dorm room, I felt at home and for the first time in my life I felt independent. I instantly fell in love with my new home, my town, my school, and my flat mates… and so will you! 



Studying abroad not only sets you apart from other graduates, but it also gives you the opportunity to travel the world. I traveled to 15 countries during my six months abroad. I was even lucky enough to travel for a month with my best friend and two month with my boyfriend. It was a dream come true.


My time abroad flew by. I still can’t even believe I am back home. Just writing this makes me emotional. I would go back in a heartbeat. If you are one of the lucky few who get the opportunity to study abroad, you should not pass it up! I cannot wait to hear all about your amazing time abroad!





Brooklynn Nelsen is a Bachelor of Business Administration degree student at Capilano University. Brooklynn studied abroad at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield, United Kingdom. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!