Connor Pankratz: Adventure Time

I truly love the freedom that I get from living on my own. Independence is something I was not truly aware of living back at home as I was constantly surrounded by friends and family. Knowing that if I want to get something done I have to go and do it myself. There is no one here checking in on me or watching my back, and this has helped me grow so much.

My first month abroad was very laid back, getting my feet under me and getting into the rhythm of living into the UK. So I thought now that I had become situated that it was now time to go on some adventures and see a bit more of this country, and experience the culture of London a bit more.

My highlights since my last blog post have got to be spending St. Paddy’s weekend in Dublin, watching a Premier league football match in London, and making it to the championship game with my football team. 6 months ago if you asked me if I would be playing for the best university team in England I would have said no way!


 
Connor is a Capilano University Bachelor of Business Administration student. Connor studied abroad at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield, UK. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!