Brandon Gerel: The Road, Being and Other Abstractions


Throughout the course of my academic career, this trip is hands down the most gratifying and fulfilling choice I have made. It was really convenient that I was acquainted with my “buddy” before I arrived in Vienna. She picked me up from the airport and showed me how to get to my accommodation. Moreover, during my first few days in Vienna, I accompanied her to Upper Austria to visit her sister as well as see different part of Austrian lifestyle. During my first week of stay, I equipped myself with my laptop and camera and went exploring the illustrious city of Vienna by myself. I went by myself and explored high and low and got lost couple of times. But thats part of the fun, I suppose I noticed that although not everybody speaks English they are certainly willing and able to help you if you ask them politely.

I arrived in Vienna on 25th of August and I found out that I was the first one to arrive. In the following days all the students participated in various social activities and I was asked to show them around.

All in all, this is the best decision I have made and I highly recommend to everybody at Capilano University.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!