Oscar Duran: NHL Lock out and my good luck!

Given that the NHL is in lock out and I can’t see my beloved Vancouver Canucks, I desperately started looking for replacements or other hockey leagues to go watch. Call it good timing because the Orlando Solar Bears (a long lost hockey team) came back this year to the ECHL at Amway Center J

Seeing this I decided to put a group together and make our way to watch some hockey. All of those that joined me were hockey deprived people that we just looking for some good hockey. Hockey gods must have clearly been on our side, because as it turns out the ticket we bought were CLUB LEVEL SEATS!

For $55 we got our own table with individual TVs, our comfortable semi reclining chairs, and our own waiter to cater to our needs. J To top off this amazing experience, the Solar Bears won their first game back in 11 years in a drilling and exciting shootout that lasted easily 10 minutes.


I appreciate that the hockey gods feel our pain and I’ll be forever grateful for accidentally landing me in the best CLUB LEVEL SEATS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!