Anastasia Gassieva: auf wiedersehen wien

The last 6 months were hands down the best few months of my short life! I would honestly recommend the Capilano Study Abroad program to anybody and everybody. It takes a lot of planning, saving, time and energy but it is all 100% worth it. You fully get to live life in a different country while completing credits towards your degree, how cool is that? I am already counting down the days to go visit all my friends I’ve made abroad and cannot wait to make my way back to Wien Austria sometime in the future.  Leaving Vienna in June was the worst and I don’t remember ever crying so hard in my life. Saying goodbye to the city and to all the new friends was devastating. Vienna was such a blessing to live in. Amazing people amazing food amazing everything :)

Santorini Greece

 Dubrovnik Croatia
 Anastasia Gassieva is a Bachelor of Communication Studies degree student at Capilano University. Anastasia studied abroad at FH Wien in Vienna, Austria.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breanna Nathorst: Leaving Paradise with Mi Familia

London Field School x2 - 2019

London Field School 2019!